Tuesday 2 September 2014

Updates!

Sorry, things have been far too quiet on this blog. Mostly because I've been busy with writing related things but not in ways that I can show you yet! It's frustrating! And I've had a blog post on the back burner for a while, but between uni and taking on writing projects it's fallen through the cracks. Hopefully, I'll post stuff a bit more often when I need a break from the craziness.

But the good news is that by the end of the year, there will be a couple ways for you to get your hands on my writing that is Not This Blog. And probably far better than what is on this blog, since there will be editing and feedback and stuff. You can trust I'll be pimping the heck out of it once everything takes shape, but for now it's nose to the grindstone to get all the writing done.

I'm really excited about the subject matter of the projects I'm a part of. If you have any interest in mental illness or modern takes on fairy tales, you will love them too. (Unsubtle tease is unsubtle.)

Okay, back to work. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment